May 9, 2011

iFree Skype Recorder - Free Skype Conversation / Call Recording Software

As a IT enthusiast, I'm a supporter of good and free software.
Currently, I'm using iFree Skype Recorder to record my conversation when using Skype, for FREE.

I have tried a few others namely MX recorder, MP3 Skype Recorder but all of them are not really free, too much hype/marketing and full of unexpected elements (e.g ads, software that calls back home..Russia? duh, etc).

With neat features such as auto-recording and multiple options to customize your recording quality and file location plus a built in player to play all recorded conversation, I strongly recommend you guys to try this out if you are looking for a good, no-cost Skype conversation / call recorder! And don't forget to support them if the application is very useful to you by recommending them in your social media or by donating some money to help iFree Skype Recorder's development work!

Check it out at their website at www.ifree-recorder.com or click the link below.

iFree Skype Recorder - Your FREE Skype call recorder

At last, I did my part!
Thanks for the great app and good luck, iFree Skype Recorder! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment